Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Energy

My name is Michael Hurst and this semester the beat I will be covering is energy. I am by no means an expert on energy, but have realized that FSU along with other college campuses are taking strides in order to be more energy efficient. The entire country seems to be on a "going green" kick to try to preserve the world that we have taken for granted for so long. Over the course of this semester there are several questions that I would like to have answered. For example, how does FSU compare to other universities in terms of going green? Also, what percentage of FSU students recycle? These are the types of questions I would like to get answers to, and if anyone has any ideas or information that they would like to pass along to me it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment