Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What Comes Next?

I'm Amy Barkman, and as someone who is trying to figure out what my next educational/career move will be, I plan to research and blog about the various options available to senior undergraduates. I hope to simplify the process of applying for, getting into, and paying for graduate school by making information about these topics easily accessible to students reading this blog. I plan to find out about and share information on what Frostburg State University does to prepare students for life after a bachelor's degree, as well as where and how to gain information on campus about their options. I also plan to look into internships, including how and when to apply and where to look for information and opportunities. For those students with careers on their minds, I hope to share some of what is available in this area as well as surrounding areas and how to best prepare themselves for the working world.

I welcome any and all suggestions on these and related topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment