Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Money Saving Tips

Greetings! I'm Shana Knight, and the focus of my blog will be money saving tips. Who doesn't enjoy saving money? My goal is to find some very interesting ways that college students go easy on their pockets and share them with you. I plan on talking to students who live on and off campus. I also will be doing some investigating myself on the where all of the good deals are.

Like most people, I enjoy bargains and I know where to find them. But i also enjoy the finer things in life too! Find out how you can have both while being a "broke college student." Some of the things i will be covering are cheap and fun date tips, ways to save on groceries and toiletries, bad habits that are costing you a lot of money, and ways to talk yourself out of buying things you don't need. If there are any request for topics you would like to see, or any questions you would like answered, feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment