Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Bad Case of Looking Good: Iphones

My phone holds my life. It is my email, my Facebook, my access to my mother, my entertainment, my ultimate study buddy and even my reminder system to do things like to go to class, workout and eat. Without it,  frankly, I would be a disaster. I don't even own a real alarm clock. 

So, protection is important. Rather than choosing one of the bland brick boxes that people buy to encase their phones, why not try to incorporate some fun into your case? You're most likely going to be looking at this things for many, many hours. Let your case bring you some happiness. Let it be art. 

Society 6 is a website that sells hundreds of Iphone cases that can bring such joy and merriment. 

You can go with space themed cases:


Or animal themed:


inspirational word themed:


travel themed:


or even what-in-the-heck themed: 


Whatever your thing is, Society 6 has got you covered. Just, please, don't be too confident in these cases. Don't chuck your phone at anything. These aren't otterboxes, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment