Friday, November 16, 2012

Go Green... Maybe.


Evergreen Associates is a popular off campus living option for the students at FSU.  They have many different apartment buildings located on Welsh Hill Road, Park Avenue, East College Avenue, Bowery Street, Center Street, and Braddock Road.  Some students who reside in these apartments say that the living experience is just as it would be anywhere else.  When I asked questions, I compared where I live to where they live to see if anything was different.  The most I got from the conversations was that they pay more than I do.  The apartments are more “luxurious” as far as look and feel, but the same amenities are offered as with my apartment.  I was interested in looking into Evergreen because when I made the decision to move off campus, people were telling me how great those apartments were.  I took a tour through some of the apartments and I must admit, they were beautiful, but expensive.
For more information about Evergreen Associates, visit http://bit.ly/ZHhukx.      

No comments:

Post a Comment