Monday, November 5, 2012

Obama vs. Romney Responses



Walking through the Lane Center Monday morning to get my coffee, I could not help but wonder about people's presidential views about this coming election. I walked up to three individuals and asked them whether or not they were voting, who they were voting for, and why.


Chris, as senior at Frostburg State University, had this to say about his voting preference in this coming election: "I voted for Obama mainly because vice presidential candidate Joe Biden brought up more points more relevent to this day and age as opposed to Paul Ryan."

Morgan, a senior at Frostburg State University, said he supports Romney. "Obama had all these promises for change and they didn't happen," said Morgan.

Lastly, AJ Carney, a freshman at Frostburg State University had this to say about the opposing candidate (Mitt Romney). "I don't like Mitt Romney," Carney stated. "I feel like he doesn't understand the middle class."

This sounds like a heated election to me. I cannot wait to see the turnout!

No comments:

Post a Comment