Thursday, November 15, 2012

Satan breeds good people?




Religion is a subject that many people don’t talk about for various reasons. For some people, religion and their beliefs are something that they consider sacred. For others, religion represents hurt because of bad past experiences. For me, I don’t believe in religion. I am a follower of the Lord and Son of GOD, Jesus Christ. I have seen many things that people do not believe in, and a few things that have expanded my mind. I have dealt with demon possessed people, I have seen and experienced miracles, I have been in “haunted” houses, heard growling in empty rooms, and seen a demon. I don’t say these things to brag. I say them only to preface my blog. For the next few weeks, I promise to bring you things that you don’t believe in a way that is non-threatening and non-eccentric. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to “The Other Side

                                                                                  

This week’s issue of “The Other Side” will tackle a topic that most will cringe at. This week’s issue is about the Church of Satan!

 

Judeo-Christianity has taught its members to despise Satan since its beginnings. Satan was seen as the embodiment of all things bad! Satan is blamed for all the wrong things in one’s life. Satan is well...the Satan of the world. Christianity teaches that Satan was an angel named Lucifer whom GOD kicked out of heaven because he desired God’s position. Christians and people of other religions around the world have mixed negative emotions about Satan. All people except for worshippers of Satan. There is a church of Satan, and it was founded by a man named Anton Szandor LaVey(Howard Stanton Levey). He founded the church on April 30, 1966; a day on which he proclaimed that was “Year one” of the age of Satan. He said that the Satan from Christianity was not the Satan that he worships. His followers and he believe that Satan was a snake that was a free-thinker and a being who gave human-beings the ability to think for themselves. To them, he wasn’t evil, but was a being that gave humans the choice to defy the rules of GOD. In fact, in Sanskrit, Satan means truth. LaVey believed that the snake told Adam and Eve the truth, and gave them the choice of whether or not to follow GOD. He believed that we should thank Satan for that choice. Satanists do not believe in an afterlife. Instead, they believe that to live this life less than to its fullest would be a waste of it. Contrary to belief, Satanists are not immoral. They believe in indulging in pursuits of the flesh, but not in a way that brings harm to others. They believe in discovering the truth about things, and not taking the popular word for it. They are pretty peaceful. They also don’t believe in hurting children or animals. Satanists are moral people!?.

Given my beliefs, I have a hard time leaving this article without giving a disclaimer. Although, I have the ability to write an objective article about Satan, I do not support nor promote the church of Satan in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment