Friday, November 16, 2012

Vogue's Best Dressed: The Good and The Bad

I know I have mentioned this before, but I am still fuming: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were named Vogue's Best Dressed Women of 2011.


Excuse me, but how? I am, truly, flabbergasted. Yes, fashion is about  taking risks and being bold and daring and fresh, but... the Olsen twins? Have you seen them lately?


The gaunt faces, the ragged hair, the baggy draping fabric, the- somebody help them- endless fur. The Olsen twins are only 26, but somehow they manage to perfectly capture the essence of everybody's crazy Aunt Gertrude. Or, you know, somebody else.

Just Saying.

Vogue has since redeemed themselves though, so my fury can dwindle a little bit. Emma Stone, the beautiful actress known for such a diverse array of films as Superbad, Easy A, and The Help, has been named the Best Dressed of 2012. A honor well deserved for Emma, I approve.


1 comment:

  1. In the second picture, it looks like that particular Ms. Olsen is exercising her right to bear arms.

    ReplyDelete