Friday, October 26, 2012

Who doesn't like free Stuff?!

In college one of the most exciting things that can happen to you is receiving a package in the mail. One of my friends was notorious for ALWAYS having a package every single day, and I have to admit I was jealous. So one day I finally asked who she received all of these packages from and she told me they were free samples she had gotten for free online. Intrigued I asked her how she got them and she referred me to SampleADay.com I went on as soon as I got home that day and was amazed! Basically, it is a database for companies trying to promote their items by giving away free samples.

The website is very basic and easy to use, it’s simply a list of different offers and you click on a link that takes you to the site where you can enter your address and receive your free sample. I’ve used this website countless times and have received a wide range of things from dryer sheets to a pizza cutter.

There are a number of other websites that you can use to receive free samples, but this one is the easiest to use, in my opinion.

So go get your free stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment