Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween on the Mountain

What are your plans for Halloween?
Whats your costume?
Whats your favorite part of Halloween?

Ashley Foster

1 I'll be going to Delaware State for Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc Regional so unfortunately I wont be able to celebrate.

2 I would've been a robber.

3 Seeing other people's costumes.

Ryan Young (Towson University)

1 No idea yet.

2 Not yet, no idea what to buy.

3 Candy

Desiree Despertt

1 Going home.

2 If i were to choose a costume it would have to be a sailor.

3 The candy and going to other people's houses.

Eric Gross

1  Walk around maybe for to a Halloween party but I haven't decided yet.

2 I think I might go as Coach Schu. (Jamie Schumacher FSU football coach)

3  Hanging out with friends and trick or treating

No comments:

Post a Comment